QPL is a successful Australian recruitment consulting company specialising in Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Business Support, Accounting and IT recruitment. With offices in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth we provide professional business-to-business recruitment consulting services to our clients.
Our graduate trainee recruitment consulting program is designed to allow our trainees to develop at a fast pace, acquiring the key skills required to be successful in this interesting and exciting field. You will be taught to deliver high quality recruitment consulting and advisory services to clients across our range of industry sectors. Undertaking an intensive program, on completion you will move into a Recruitment position within one of our successful teams in Brisbane.
To be considered for one of these positions you must meet all of the following criteria:
- Recent Degree majoring in Business, Management, Marketing, Banking / Finance or Psychology
- 2 years Sales experience
- Some evidence of achievement outside of your degree
Candidates will need to demonstrate:
- A high level of drive to succeed in a professional and competitive work environment
- Evidence of achievement in a previous job, in sport, academically or in another field of endeavor
- Experience in a customer service or sales environment (eg. part time work whilst at uni)
- Excellent verbal communication skills and an ability to positively influence others
- Sound written communication skills
- Ability to overcome obstacles and resilience to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Upon successful completion of the program, you will have the opportunity to increase your on target earnings to $60,000 after the first year, and up to $85,000 as a senior consultant after 2 years.
To apply, please forward your resume to State Manager QLD - Chris Tucker
If you experience difficulties with the link please call (07) 3016 6655
This is a permanent full time position with a view to a long term recruitment career