Be part of something BIG!
Get recognised for your efforts
An opportunity with no boundaries!
At QPL we pride ourselves on our commitment and dedication to our clients and candidates across our target markets. With 13 years of strong performance across the Banking and Finance sectors we are now strengthening our offering to market, adding dedicated IT&T and Engineering divisions to our portfolio.
We are looking for recruiters with experience across the IT&T sector; you can choose your area of expertise, as well as recruiters from Engineering disciplines such as Construction, Mining or Building Services. This is a real opportunity to work in an environment where the culture starts with you, where there are no boundaries to constrain you and where the infrastructure and systems are all tried and tested, so your success is there for the taking.
To be successful in securing a role in this exciting phase of the QPL journey you will ideally possess;
- A minimum of 3 years recruitment experience in your chosen field with a consistent billing track record
- A real passion for recruitment as well as a genuine interest in the sector you service
- Proven relationship development skills and a genuine understanding of the importance of networking with both candidates and clients alike
- Vision and drive to be involved with a business from inception through to its inevitable success, and and understanding of the important part you play in this journey
- Innovative candidate attraction and retention strategies, especially across those skill short markets and geographies
In return for your hard work and commitment you can expect;
- Real work life balance
- Market leading salary, supported by quarterly commission payments
- On-going, structured and supported career development
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for that next, exciting challenge in their recruitment career. If you feel you would be able to bring your skills to the team and make a real difference please call today for a confidential discussion or click apply now. Call Shelley Austin
on 02 8916 5500