- Up to 100K Package!
- Outstanding Commission Incentives!
- Leading Organisation in the Financial Services Industry!
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an organisation that is a fierce leader in the financial services industry. You will be looking forward to working with high achievers in a fun working environment enjoying flexible working hours. This role has become available due to the expansion of the financial planning division. Your main duties will be to provide an excellent service to clients and maintain existing client relationships. Your leads will be provided and an opportunity to branch out and acquire leads from centers of influence. A team of Paraplanner will be there to support you in all SOA's preparations.
To be eligible for this role you must:
- Have Minimum 2-3 years Experience as a Financial Planner
- Have Achieved an Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning (1-6)
- Have Strong Negotiation Skills
- Ability to Work Autonomously and Within a Team Environment
What is in it for you?
- A chance to really progress in your career with a framework designed for success.
- A fun working and competitive environment to thrive under.
- Competitive Remuneration and outstanding bonus incentives
If you have read this far and still want to some further information on the role please contact Stephane Mehmet on 0730166644.
QPL is your specialist Recruitment and HR Advisory services provider with proven expertise in delivering quality outcomes within Banking, Insurance, Wealth Management, Financial Markets, Accounting, ICT and Business Support. With dedicated industry specialists located in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, and Perth, QPLs capability is to assist organisations and individuals with a range of temporary, contract and permanent resourcing and career solutions.