- Join one of the top ambitious financial services companies in Australia
- Up to $100k + super (depending on experience)
- Vibrant offices in Sydney CBD
Are you a senior account with growth plans as ambitious as this successful, fast growing financial services business? If so, then do not miss this opportunity to be part of the dynamic and successful team.
Our client is looking for a senior accountant who has a wealth of experience in SMSF accounting, and will be able to lead a team of financial planners in all matters of tax and accounting. You must be IT savy, with great communications skills, and have the same drive and ambition that has brought our client into the forefront of the financial services arena.
- Preparation of financial statements and tax returns to a high standard in a timely manner, for over 100 funds
- Establish and maintain, effective and compliant accounting procedures
- Build and form client relationships by providing reliable advice on industry developments and keeping abreast of market information
- Train and mentor staff in accounting principles
- Providing and supporting the team on the accounting system
To Be Successful in this role you must be
- CPA/CA qualified
- 3 years experience in a SMSF accounting role.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in preparation of financial statements and Income Tax returns
For an excellent opportunity to be part of one of the top Australian financial services firms apply via the link below. For further information please call Samantha Kenyon on 02 8916 5522.