- $120K To $50K package
- Excellent bonus
- Well reputed insurer based in the CBD
Working as part of the casualty underwriting team, you will be using your technical expertise for renewal business, writing risks for public and products liability. You will also act as the referral point on liability risks for other more junior underwriters.
Why join this insurer?
- Smooth systems
- Dynamic, hard working and sociable corporate culture
- This insurer is very supportive towards furthering your professional development by paying for your professional qualifications (including both insurance qualifications and business related degrees)
- Growing business, growing at an exciting pace
- Career development opportunities
- Dynamic feel to the team
What you will need
- Extensive public and products liability underwriting experience at a high level. Complex liability claims experience will also be considered for this role. Business acumen and strong relationship building skills are also a must.
Please apply and attach your resume , or for a confidential discussion, please call Amanda Collits or Severin Stoetzer on 02 8916 5555.